Our vision is to provide natural color results for all skin types, to give you that little extra Gleaux. Our formulas offer a beautiful bronze, just off the beach color with a smooth transition to a natural looking tan. When picking your perfect color match, we take several factors into consideration; your skin, hair and eye color as well as the level of tan you desire.
Then using only the highest quality products you will receive a healthy-looking, even tan.
We keep our standards high and with thousands of satisfied clients served, we guarantee you will love our expertise and your beautiful tan results.
+ QUICK GLEAUX TIPS...
Before Your Tan
- 24-48 hours before get a
- Gently exfoliate
- Pack your Tan Bag
Day of Tan
- Grab Tan Bag
- Clean dry skin
- No lotions
- No oils
- No Perfumes
- Minimum deodorant
- Hair Up
- Make Up Off
- Jewelry Off
Immediately after appointment
- Dress in loose clothing
- Keep away from anything wet until after first rinse
- Don't work out or sweat until after first rinse
- Keep your hands off your skin until first rinse
+ TAN TIMELINES...
Overnight Tan Timeline
- First Rinse 8-24 hours from appointment
- First Soap Shower 24 hours from appointment
Rapid Tan Timeline
- First Rinse Must be done 1-6 hours from appointment,
- Exceeding recommended time can result in unwanted color
- First Soap shower 24 hours from appointment
- First Rinse - Warm Water Shower using hands only to remove bronzer. NO SOAP or LOTION at this time.
- At first rinse you will be very light, the color washing off is just bronzer.
- Your gorgeous tan will continue to develop and be fully developed at 24 hours from appointment.
- First Real Shower - Warm water shower.
- No Baths, no cloths or sponges.
- Bathe using your hands and Norvells Cleansing Body Wash,
- Then moisturize with your favorite Norvell Lotion.
- For detailed instructions please see our instructions page.